RN Travel Assignments in Texas
- Denton, TX
- San Angelo, TX
- Kerrville, TX
- Rusk, TX
RNs needed at multiple Psych/Behavioral Health facilities in Texas. Guaranteed 40 hours a week (not including lunch breaks).
Duties: Medication Administration, Charting, and Assessments.
Orientation is M-F 8a-5p for a few weeks then you will be on your scheduled shifts with weekend requirements.
Patient Ratio: 1:20
Pay packages are not needing medical benefits or travel reimbursement and putting all funds for assignment in weekly pay. Pay packages include housing stipends that you use towards your cost of housing. If you live less than 50 miles of the facility, the pay is fully taxed. If you live more than 50 miles from the facility, you can have your pay structured below with tax free funds.
- RN working 40 HRS:
- $45/HR combined rate of taxed and tax free. To get the most after tax, you can divide this up as $19 taxed and $26 tax free per diem/housing stipends.
- $760 Taxed ($19×40 hours)
- $1040 Tax Free per diem/Housing Stipends ($26x 40 hours)
- = $1800 Gross/40 HRS= $45/HR Blended rate ($19 taxed; $26 tax free)
- OT: $60.00/HR taxed after 40 Hours
- Must have reliable vehicle to get to assignment.
- Must have active TEXAS OR MULTISTATE license.