LPN Travel Assignments in West Virginia
LPNs needed in TERRA ALTA, West Virginia to work in a psychiatric hospital to provide care for geriatric residents requiring behavioral health and long-term care. Located within a few hours of: Washington, D.C., Pittsburg, PA, and Columbus, OH!
Contract length: 6-month commitment considered first; 36- 40 hrs guaranteed
Shifts: 2:30pm-10:30pm; 10:30pm-6:30am; some weekends required; some 12 HR shifts are available but not guaranteed
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Package: $1400 weekly for 13 week commitment or $1500 weekly for 6 month commitment. Housing is not provided. You will use the tax-free housing stipends toward the cost of housing. $1400 for 13 Weeks: Pay Package working 40 HRS $1400/week ($35/HR) that includes your taxed and tax-free stipends/per diem if you live 50 miles or greater from the facility
- With a 13-week contract: $1400/week ($35/hour) = $560 taxed + $840 tax free per diem/housing stipends)
- With a 6-month contract: $1500/week ($37.50/HR) = $560 taxed + $940 tax free per diem/housing stipends
We commend staying at El Canelo Motel which is 10 miles from the facility. 12678 Garrett Hwy Oakland, MD. No pets allowed. It has a mini frig, microwave, fitness center. Price is $300 plus tax a week.
- WV or multistate license
- Minimum of 1 year experience in psychiatric nursing
- Must be able to pass a background check, APS/CPS check, and drug screen.
- Must have reliable transportation to the assignment