LPN Travel Assignments in Texas
- San Antonio, TX
- Denton, TX
- San Angelo, TX
- Abilene, TX
- Kerrville, TX
- Rusk, TX
- Brenham, TX
- Med Pass, Charting, tube feeding, Assessments
- Minimum 2 Years LPN experience with LTC/Skilled Work History
- Orientation is M-F 8a-5p for a few weeks then you will be on your scheduled shifts with weekend requirements.
- Patient Ratio: 1:20
- Work 40 hours a week=$1400 Gross
- ($560 is taxed; $840 tax free housing stipends/per diem)
- This is a blended rate of $35/HR combining taxed and tax free funds.
- OT $50/HR Taxed; Pick up one extra shift = $1800 Gross
If you live less than 50 miles of the facility, the $1400 is fully taxed. If you live more than 50 miles from the facility, you can have your pay structured below with tax free funds.